Do you believe you may be experiencing work related burn out? You are not alone, the Mayo Clinic highlighted the mental and physical toll taken on those who remain in jobs in which they experience lack of control, toxicity and lack of clear expectations, among other factors. Work related stress can greatly contribute to levels of depression and anxiety experienced by individuals, often affecting personal satisfaction at home and within other relationships.
In therapy we will discuss creating balance and changes that can be made in your life at any point of your career. We will incorporate career counseling topics including:
- Your particular skills or talents to determine which career may align best
- Higher educational requirements and opportunities
- Potential earnings of various careers
- Daily working environments
- Opportunities for advancement
If you have found yourself in a work environment or career that no longer serves you, please reach out, we can figure out solutions together.